The https://investors.actia.com (hereinafter the “Site”) website is dedicated to highlight the know-how of our company and our solutions in the electronic industry, as well as to facilitate contact for all interested persons.
ACTIA Group, as responsible for content for these websites or e-mailing campaigns is joint controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) no 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 for the processing of personal data collected from the Site and e-mailing campaigns.
ACTIA Automotive as operator for websites and e-mailing campaigns, is joint controller for the processing of personal data collected from the Site and e-mailing campaign.
ACTIA Group, ACTIA Automotive are hereinafter collectively referred to as “ACTIA”.
1 – Data collected
The joint controllers collect the following data:
- Information you provided explicitly to ACTIA fulfilling the forms of these websites or answering to e-mailing campaigns:
- Email adress,
These data are stored for a period of 3 years from the initial date of collection. This period is extended for each consent that you provide explicitly during the subsequent collection of your personal data via the Site and e-mailing campaigns
- Technical Information collected automatically :
- Connexion logs : IP adresses, OS type, version, Browser user-agent,
These data are kept for a period of 1 year from the connection.
Nota : e-mailing campaigns are sending to ACTIA customers databases or to opt-in databases.
2 – Purpose of processing
The personal data collected explicitly via websites forms or e-mailing campaigns answers are processed in the purpose of providing users of the Site with technical or commercial information about ACTIA activities.
Contact between ACTIA and site users can be made :
- through collective or individuals communications by email, phone or postal mail, or
- to each interested person that have provided contact information (that could be actual or potential customers, partners or any other third-parties).
Personal data collected automatically (technical informations) are processed in the purpose of:
- proper functionning and ergonomy of the websites, for example to adapt display depending to terminal (laptop, smartphone, …),
- evaluate and improve the websites and related activities, for example performing statistics,
- carry out compliance with regulations and protection regarding Cybersecurity risks, for example collecting IP adresses from which you visit the websites,
3 – Legal basis
These processing of personal data are performed on the following legal basis:
- the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the joint controllers,
4 – Data transfer to non-EU countries
ACTIA may transfer your personal data to ACTIA Group’s companies outside the European Union and the European Economic Area.
ACTIA Group’s companies from non-EU countries will only interact with the website if a sufficient level of data protection level is assured by the non-EU country in accordance with the European Commission’s adequacy solution, or suitable guarantees (e.g. data protection contracts using the European Commission’s standard data protection clauses or a Binding Corporate Rules (BCR)) can be provided to appropriately protect your personal data. A list of ACTIA Group companies interacting with the website is provided in the “Data Recipient” section below.
5 – Data recipients
For business purposes, the potential recipients of these data are the following companies:
- ACTIA Group or its affiliates (webmaster),
- ACTIA Group or its affiliates’ webmarketing suppliers,
- ACTIA Group or its affiliates’ business units.
For operational purposes (hosting, IT operations, security, legals):
- ACTIA Group or its affiliates
- Third-parties IT and security administrators.
6 – User rights
In order to enforce your rights to consult, access, obtain (portability), modify or delete your personal data, you have to send your request(s) to:
Additionally, you can contact any competent data protection supervisory authority in EU.
7 – Data protection policy update
This data protection policy could be modified according to evolutions of business or technical purposes.
This data protection policy is effective from March 21th 2022